GalleryDownload the brochure
The Perfect Choco 12’’ Enrober with automatic tempering equipment (PT-75) is designed for facilities with medium to large volume chocolate production who are looking to expand their production lines while improving performance, productivity and repeatability with coating materials.
The mounted casters provide flexibility for storage and space limitations in floor space.
- The PT-75 comes standard with this enrober see technical sheets for the PT-75, automatic tempering machine;
- User friendly control panel
- Recipes available for easy retrivals (all enrober setting including speed, vibration, detailor, blower)
- Perfect Choco modular approach, with easy equipment add-on such as Stringer, melter and cooling tunnel
- All materials used are food grade approved
- Heated polycarbonate cover;
- Variable belt speed between 0-4,7ft/min (0-1,4m/min);
- Infeed and outfeed belts may be controlled separately or synchronized;
- chocolate curtain with adjustable opening;
- Full coating of product, including perfect bottoming, partial enrobing
- Industrial blower with adjustable speeds at a constant temperature of 95°F (35°C) to remove excess chocolate;
- Adjustable vibrational feature (speed and amplitude) to remove excess;
- Detailer to remove bottom enrobing tails;
- Mounted on casters with brakes. Foldable for easy storage (32’’X19’’);
- Electrical certification (CSA© US & CANADA); and
- Voltage 240volts, single phase, 10 Amp.